Monday, November 9, 2009

Gratitude: Day 9

I'm grateful for a yummy pizza recipe! I made pizza for dinner tonight and it was SO GOOD!! I love pizza. Here's the dough recipe so you can be grateful for it too!

Pizza Dough:
2 1/2 tsp. yeast
1 1/2 c. warm water
2 Tbs. sugar
2 tsp. salt
3 1/2 c. flour

Dissolve yeast in water. Mix in sugar and salt. Add flour and mix. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Dough is sticky so you will need to use extra flour when rolling out the dough. This recipe makes 2 round pizzas or one pizza on a cookie sheet (with a little dough left over. ) I like to roll it thin because it does puff up a little. Once you've rolled it out and added toppings, bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. YUM!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh yes! This is a good one! The only pizza dough recipe I use! (Though Bryan says I only make it about 90% as well as you do! :)