Sunday, January 4, 2009

Belly Picture

So, I totally thought my belly was bigger than this. I was surprised to see this picture and see that it's really not that big! I have to admit that I really like my belly! Whenever I walk by a mirror or window, I am checking out my belly! Is that weird? Maybe it's because I thought I would never have one. Ü

8 comments:

Summer said...

You are so cute! I love the belly...on you, not me! lol

Your mantel looks really cute too! I wish I would have seen your house when I was there!

The Johnson Fam said...

You are looking great! I think whenever you are pregnant you always feel bigger than what you are. Congrats!

Tena said...

Your little belly is soooooo cute!

Love you!

Lydia said...

Jen you look sooo cute! I love it!

kbtibbs said...

You are so tiny and cute! I love this picture.

Kelly & Jamie said...

I also love your cute little belly!

Marky said...

You are the cutest little pregnant lady!! I heard your back at Main now, I want to come visit and then lets plan to go to lunch!!

Pam Emmons said...

You do have a cute belly. I always thought my body was much cuter pregnant than not.